Moving can be a profoundly stressful time. Uprooting your family from your community is stressful enough but when you consider the hassles of packing and then moving your belongings, the stress can be overwhelming. Let us help lower the stress levels by handling your belongings in a professional and courteous manner.
There are a number of circumstances in which a professional move makes a lot of sense. In particular, it is important to look at the hidden costs of a do-it-yourself move.
When should you hire professional movers? Although we are a professional moving company, we realize that there are times when it makes more sense for people to perform their own moves instead of hiring us.
Reasons to consider a do it yourself move:
- You have a very tight budget
- You have plenty of time to coordinate your own packing and moving
- You have ready access to a small truck or large van
- You have access to friends and family able to do heavy lifting
- You are only moving a one bedroom or small two bedroom apartment
- You are only moving a short distance (within the city or within province at most)
Consider hiring All Canada Moving when:
- You have limited time to spend on planning, packing and moving
- You are moving a three bedroom home or larger
- You are moving a long distance (across province or across the country)
- You are moving specialty items (large appliances, a piano or other large fragile items)
- You are moving large valuable items
- You don’t want the hassle of packing your belongings
- Your move over 40 km is tax deductible. This can significantly reduce the cost difference between performing a move yourself or using our services to do it for you.
Get A Free No Obligation Quote: Why not contact us to receive a free no obligation quote and then determine if performing a do- it yourself move is still your best move?