We arrange third party professionals for services over and above what our crew of movers perform for you to ensure all aspects of your relocation are handled. As part of our Care Services, we arrange to have your home staged professionally to look inviting for prospective buyers when they view your premises and property.
At All Canada Moving we perform additional services to meet all your local relocation needs before, during and after your move. We arrange third party professionals for services we do not perform. Our Care Service Specialist will structure a Package to suit all your needs and budget.
- Organize and sort belongings to be packed and moved from the home
- Stage furniture and decor in the home for improved resale value
- Take measurements for what can and cannot be used in the new home
- Organize all belongings in new home
- Disperse of items not needed
- Arrange appraisal of items to be sold
- Organize the packing & shipping of items to family members or others
- Arrange for painters or repairs
- Clean the premises after vacating or before moving to the new premises
- Arrange disconnect of appliances
- Arrange the change of address with post office, utilities and others
- Arrange yard & lawn maintenance
- Co-ordinate with the Relocation Consultant and Furniture Division to perform Care Services
- Consult and recommend real estate agents for the sale of the property
Many aspects need to be considered and discussed to meet your Care Service requirements and budget. Contact our Care Service Specialist for further details or to arrange a consultation.